Thursday, April 19, 2007

More 'o the same....

I've not had much chance to do XeO3 stuff as our Korean hosts have been taking good care of us and keeping us busy! I did get a chance to help Luca briefly last night with a bug he's had for a while; he seemed quite happy about finally solving it. We've had a good day today going over all the stuff with the programmers here, so its been a very constructive day. They took us out for a really nice meal last night that seemed like an indoor barbeque, which was fab! I'm looking forward to returning the favour when they all come up to Dundee in the near future.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bubbles at last! Yipeeeeeeh!

kerm1t said...

Hi Mike, i love reading your diary - keep on.
I used to be a +4 user and i tested some games recently on your emulator, among them xargon wars, hilarious ;-)
So i see the effort in your project. I myself started coding 64 recently, which is unbeatable fun ;-)
greets

Mike said...

Yeah, these things take time when your doing them in your spare time, but its great fun!