Sunday, April 08, 2007

Minus4w


I've been updating minus4w to allow better debugging, so now I can scroll the disassembly view around and have the current PC update the window as needed. This makes it easier to follow code and debug. I should have done this ages ago, but as usual I couldn't be bothered. Still, its a good change and with the symbol table output by SNasm, it makes for a pretty good devkit. The only thing missing now is a watch window. Theres not a lot of space for that, so I may not add it... but I could toggle the watch window with the memory dump....

Im not sure who else would use this as most folk dont really use SNasm and Minus4 for development, so I dont know when I do a new relase....

Theres a couple of other changes I think I'll make later to allow a bit more ease of use, but these are minor compared to these, but it's all good!

No comments: