Friday, June 02, 2006

Back to normal.....almost.

I've just about recovered now, so I've been back at work adding to the latest Demo for Dave. Russell's been having a ball adding really sad effects, but it's all adding up to something that looks fairly neat. I'd love to see this for the first time again because I don't really see anything special most of the time. M ost folk seem to think it looks amazing, but I have to admit, I just don't see it. It looks cool, but not quite as amazing as everyone makes out... I can't tell if they really do think that, or are just being nice.

I did buy the large climbing frame thing for the kids, and I've spent most of the week building the damn thing. I'm almost done, I've just got the swings to add. Although, that looks like a job in itself. Still, Joseph was out playing on it tonight and had great fun, so I hope this will keep them out and help keep them active. When I was their age, I was never in the house, I was always out playing...I don't want them to become too lazy this early on - I've no idea what that'll do to them later in life when they have no choice in the matter....

No comments: