Thursday, May 25, 2006

Blah....

I've been feeling really crap past few days, full of the cold or flu - who knows. So after being off wortk for a couple of days then back in today, I've decided to take a long weekend to relax and try and recover a bit more, today was hard going and I didn't really get very far.

Russell seems to be having fun doing some visual effects for our app, and while not vital, they will show how dynamic it is and the advantages it holds. Theres still a long way to go, but with any luck the visual quality should double which would probably make it more attractive to the people Dave's after. Im still finishing off my GUI system, but its almost done. I took a small timeout to help Russell with my 3D engine, and correct and improve some of it. It appears to be using lots of VRam, but Im not really sure why - something I'll have to investigate.

I've not done anything with my BASIC really, been too knackered. I hope to pick it up again soon, although I intend to buy the kids climbing frame this weekend so thats probably a wait and see. Still, these things usually take time to deliver so...

No comments: